Details of our COVID-19 response measures within Chiseikan Dojo
1. All students and teachers must disinfect their hands before entering the dojo, measure their temperature, wash their hands with soap before and after training, and together we will disinfect tatami mats with alcohol after each training.
2. We will open the windows inside of our training area in four directions to keep the Dojo well ventilated at all times.
3. Both teachers and students must wear masks during training.
4. The maximum number of students is 10.
5. Alcohol disinfectant is always available in the lobby.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but please refrain from participating in classes if any of the following items apply.
・ Those who have returned or entered Japan within the past 14 days
・ Persons who have been in contact with persons infected with the new coronavirus or those who may be infected
・ Those who have not passed the incubation period of 14 days after receiving a negative coronavirus test.
・ Those who may be infected with the new coronavirus for other reasons
・ Regarding the collected personal information, please note that we will provide information such as a list when the government or local governments request information disclosure from organizations related to coronavirus countermeasures. In the unlikely event that a person who is positive for coronavirus infection occurs, we will respond according to the instructions of the national government, local governments, and health centers.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.